It’s Week 12 of the BFing Blog Hop!
Share your thoughts about weaning – experiences, fears, advice
New to blog hops? You might want to check out: “How To Blog Hop”
This Week’s Guest Host:
Want to participate?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Follow the blog hop hosts via GFC in spots 1-4 below. (We always follow back!) Spot #4 features a guest host chosen from participants in the previous week’s blog hop.
- Link up a post! Find a post on your blog related to this week’s topic – Weaning. You can write a new post, or use a past post. (Be sure to use the URL for your linky entry, NOT your blog homepage. You may link up as many posts as you’d like, as long as they all relate to this week’s topic.
- Share the linky by adding the code to the bottom of your post, along with these guidelines. (You can grab the linky code by clicking
the “Get Code Here” link in the lower right corner of the Linky box below)
- Check out some of the other blogs that linked up – the more
blogs you follow (and comment on), the more followers you’ll gain.
- Grab the Breastfeeding Blog Hop button below and display
it on your sidebar or in your post.
This linky will be open two days – Thursday, 03/24 & Friday, 03/25.