We did it folks! Today marks the 52nd week of the Breastfeeding Blog Hop. One full year. Wow.
This past year has marked some amazing milestones. Levi and I celebrated one year of exclusively pumping. I figured out that it’s difficult to pump while rolling around on Heelys, but not too difficult to do it while mowing the lawn.
My eyes have been opened on the whole nursing in public front. I admit, I used to be pro-cover. Now I’m pro-whatever-makes-mom-and-baby-comfortable.
I’ve met many amazing moms through this weekly hop and am honored that they have shared their breastfeeding experiences with me.
Here are just a few of the highlights from this past year.
- Baby-led weaning from Michelle Tant
- Tips for overcoming breastfeeding obstacles from ABCs and Garden Peas
- The five senses of breastfeeding from Breastfeeding Arts
- Five tips for healthy breast care from Tales From The Nursery
- Cluster feeding and growth spurts from The Good Letdown
- How breastfeeding helped my PPD from James and Jax
- An honest take on breastfeeding accidents from Funky Lindsay and The Gnomes Mom
- Tips for travelers (who lactate) from Milk & Whimsy
- Straight talk on breast changes from ‘lil Burghers and An Ideal Mother
- How to use a breast pump from Sooo Big Blog
- 10 things I love about breastfeeding from Sisters N Cloth
- Lactation cookies recipe from The Humbled Homemaker
- Mythbusters – Milky Style from Greek Momma
Obviously there are many, many, MANY more great posts that have been linked up over the last 12 months. You can view them all (organized by topic) on the Breastfeeding Blog Hop Archive Page.
I think my personal favorite is a recent one from A Breezy Life – Oh The Places You’ll Nurse!
Erin will be announcing next week’s topic soon, so stay tuned – the Breastfeeding Blog Hop torch has been passed and is still going strong!