It’s Week 3 of the weekly Breastfeeding Blog Hop.
Link up to connect with other breastfeeding-friendly bloggers!
If you’re new to blog hops, please check out this post: How To Blog Hop
Co-Hosts: @ashley_d00dle, @ABCGP
This Week’s Guest Host:
Here are the guidelines for this blog hop:
- Follow the 4 blog hosts for the week (spots #1-4). Spot #4 will always feature a blogger randomly selected from the previous week’s blog hop.
- Link up your breastfeeding-friendly blog so others can find it. If you have posted about breastfeeding (and/or pumping) in the past or plan to post about breastfeeding, that’s you!
- Check out some of the other blogs from the Linky. Be sure to leave a comment on each blog that you found them through the Breastfeeding Blog Hop so they can follow you back!
- Repost the linky (link for the code is in the lower right-hand corner of the linky below) on your blog to help promote the blog hop. Be sure to add some info about YOU so others have a place to say “Hi” & let you know they’re following.
- Grab the button below if you’d like and display it in your linky post or your sidebar.
- This blog hop will be active from Thursday, 01/20 – Sunday, 01/23.
- Be sure to include these guidelines when you add the Blog Hop Linky Code to your blog.
About ME (Life With Levi) – I’m Jen, an exclusive pumping mama. My son Levi is almost 5 months old, and the absolute light of my life. I like pirates and tiki mugs and flamingos. If you leave me a comment that you’re following my blog, I’ll be sure to follow you back!