It’s Week 6 of the Breastfeeding Blog Hop.
This week’s topic is:
If you’re new to blog hops, please check out this post: How To Blog Hop
Jen (@LifeWithLevi) is an exclusive pumping mom who works outside the home. Her son Levi is almost 6 months old.
Co-Hosts: @playersnamed & @mmumma
This Week’s Guest Host: @ABCGP
Wendy (@ABCGP) is the proud (and tired!) mommy of a 15-month-old little boy and the founder of ABCs and Garden Peas, a natural parenting blog that focuses on food, family and eco-friendly endeavors. We just reached 15 months of nursing, and our one year anniversary of pumping at work! Next goals: 18 months, and TTC!
Here are the guidelines for this blog hop:
- Follow the 4 blog hosts for the week (spots #1-4). Spot #4 will always feature a blogger randomly selected from the previous week’s blog hop.
- Link up your post related to this week’s topic (see above) so others can find it. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
Check out some of the other blogs from the Linky. Be sure to leave a
comment on each blog that you found them through the Breastfeeding Blog Hop so they can follow you back!
- Repost the linky (link for the code is in the lower right-hand corner of the linky below) at the bottom of your blog post for this week to help promote the blog hop.
- Grab the button below if you’d like and display it in your Breastfeeding Blog Hop post or your sidebar.
- This blog hop will be active from Thursday, 02/10 – Sunday, 02/13.
- Be sure to include these guidelines when you add the Blog Hop Linky Code to your blog.