It’s Week 5 of the Breastfeeding Blog Hop. This week’s topic is Nursing In Public.
If you're new to blog hops, please check out this post: How To Blog Hop
Co-Hosts: @playersnamed, @mmumma
This Week's Guest Host:
Here are the guidelines for this blog hop:
- Follow the 4 blog hosts for the week (spots #1-4). Spot #4 will always feature a blogger randomly selected from the previous week's blog hop.
- Link up your post related to this week’s topic (see above) so others can find it. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
- Check out some of the other blogs from the Linky. Be sure to leave a comment on each blog that you found them through the Breastfeeding Blog Hop so they can follow you back!
- Repost the linky (link for the code is in the lower right-hand corner of the linky below) on your blog to help promote the blog hop. Be sure to add some info about YOU so others have a place to say “Hi” & let you know they're following.
- Grab the button below if you'd like and display it in your linky post or your sidebar.
- This blog hop will be active from Thursday, 02/03 – Sunday, 02/06.
- Be sure to include these guidelines when you add the Blog Hop Linky Code to your blog.
About ME (Life With Levi) – I'm Jen. I'm an exclusive pumping mom to Levi, my 5 month old son. I wouldn't call myself a lactivist, but am an advocate for breastfeeding and hope I can help others succeed and meet their own breastfeeding goals.